When it comes to shaving the vagina, there are a number of unanswered questions that caught my attention. We all love having a smooth bikini region but achieving it comes with some difficulty for example rush, razor bumps, itching, and many more.
Let’s start answering some of the most popular questions about shaving down there.
Click to find out all the products you need to have a smooth vagina just like a baby’s face.
1. How to get a smooth shave down there?
You can get a smooth shave down thereby having the necessary products, products like shaving cream, shaver/trimmer, aftershave, and moisturizing cream.
When you use the right products, you will lower the risk of having razor bumps and cuts during the process of shaving.
Click to get a step by step guide on how to shave your honeypot down there.
2. How to shave down there without cutting yourself?
Below are the guidelines to follow while shaving to avoid cutting yourself.
- Use scissors to reduce the length of the pubic hair, you have to be gentle and do not rush. When you reduce the length, shaving will be easier.
- Make sure you go to the bathroom, use soap to clean off the cut hairs.
- Use shaving cream because it makes the hair soft and comfortable to shave.
- Get your scissors and start shaving, make sure you shaving in the direction of your hair growth.
- If you have hair on your inner lips, make sure you part them with your hands and try to pull them, when you pull, it will be easy to shave them off. .If you have an adventurous partner, now that’s the time to welcome them into the game.
3. Can you shave your VAG with an electric razor?
Yes, you can use a razor to shave your vag, even though an electric shaver makes everything easier, a razor can also give you a smooth and soft vag
I recommend the salimo razors because of their great performance.
4. How to shave down there without getting bumps?
To avoid razor bumps, follow the following steps.
- Wet the skin and hair with warm water.
- Do not forget a shaving gel.
- Make sure to use a sharp blade or shaver.
- Shave in the direction the hair is growing.
- Do not forget to use aftershave and moisturize the skin.
5. How can I wax my private area at home?
If you want to wax your private area at home, you need a bikini waxing kit. You can get them in the shop or supermarket.
You can also check out this femiro waxing kit here.
Make sure to follow all the instructions step by step.
6. How to get rid of razor bumps on vag?
To get rid of razor bumps, follow the following step below:
- Put cold water on the razor bumps to shrink them as soon as you see them.
- Make sure to moisturize for the next days. SheaMoisture is one of the best aftershave moisturizers to use.
- If you are looking for something more natural. Use aloe, you can find it at the drug store.
7. which direction to shave pubic hair
Always shave your pubic hair in the direction of its growth, when you pull it and take a closer look, you will be able to notice the direction of the growth of your pubic hair.
8. Can you shave with just water?
Sure yes, even though a shaving cream would be better, but if you are in rush, you can just use water alone to soften the hair.
9. How to trim pubic hair without itching female?
We all know that when you shave off, the next thing that comes around is itching as the new hair starts growing again.
But it can be avoided if you take the necessary steps.
After following the step by step guide on shaving off, you will have to apply lots of aftershave moisturizers to ease the discomfort.
Make sure you apply it 1 to 2 weeks after shaving.
10. Is shaving the vagina a bad idea?
Shaving your vagina is considered hygienic because by removing the pubic hair, you lower the risk of contracting vaginal infections.
However, according to the survey carried out in the Us, it was concluded that even though women shave off for hygienic purposes, growing your bush is also good because it protects your body from contracting viruses and other infections.
So the choice to shave off stays with you.
11. Which electric shaver is best for pubic hair?
It comes with sharp blades and can be recharged electronically.
It can be used in both dry and wet places and can be washed with just running water.
12. How to remove pubic hair without shaving?
You can either do waxing or have a laser treatment. Waxing is the cheapest option and for anyone looking for a temporary option.
You can have a brazilian wax or you can decide to do waxing at home.
If you want to do your own waxing, you need a bikini waxing kit and I highly recommend the femiro home waxing kit.
The 2nd option is laser treatment where you can remove your pubic hair permanently.
Check around for any laser treatment store near you.
13. How often should you shave your VAG?
You can shave as many times as you wish to because it’s your choice. I personally shave once a month.
However, according to the study carried out in the Us, it was concluded that shaving the vagina isn’t good because pubic hair protects your vagina against viruses and other harmful bacteria.
14. Is it better to shave wet or dry?
When shaving, it’s always good to wet your skin and hair first. The hair softens and helps you prevent cuts and burps.
So always wet your skin and hair before shaving.
15. What can I use to shave my pubic area instead of shaving cream?
I prefer using water when I don’t have shaving cream, applying water alone makes the skin and hair easy to shave it off.
I have seen people who use feminine soap and nothing has happened to them.